How To Build Family Trees For Your DNA Matches
Have a DNA with no family tree to show your relationship? No problem. Learn how to build family trees for your DNA matches that have none.
You have just been notified you have NEW DNA matches! Could this be THE MATCH that will break your brick wall?
But hold on, not so fast…. Your match is good, but does not have a family tree attached.
In this video DNA expert Mary Eberle shows you how to build out your DNA match family trees to see just how you are related.
Mary Eberle is the founder, genealogy researcher and DNA expert at DNA Hunters. She’s all about helping you solve family history mysteries through DNA.
Links Mentioned in the Video
Continue the Learning with:
- Your Guide To Cemetery Research – Are You Missing Important Genealogical Clues?
- You Got Your DNA Test Results – Now What?!
- Avoid Common Mistakes in Your Genealogy Research!
- 5 Websites Professional Genealogists Use To Research Ancestors for Free
- 11 Unique Genealogy Resources You May Have Missed in the Archives!
I am from Kaukauna Wisconsin. It was very startling to see that place in the video!!!!