I’m loving genetic genealogy! What genealogy researcher doesn’t these days?! It’s a great combination of science and traditional paper genealogy research. With the holidays coming up, a DNA Genealogy Gift Guide is just the thing to help you finish your Christmas shopping.
These are some of my favorite DNA themed gift finds for the genealogist on your gift list!
[Pssst! It’s okay if the gift is for you!]
DNA Genealogy Gift Guide Ideas
This post contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
- AncestryDNA Test Kit – A popular choice for DNA testing.
- FamilyTree DNA Test Kit – Another popular choice for DNA testing.
- 23andMe DNA Test Kit – A third great option for you DNA Testing.
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy by Blaine Bettinger – This sits on my bookshelf!
- Genetic Genealogy in Practice by Blaine Bettinger & Debbie Parker Wayne – Another great resource for learning how to apply your DNA results to your research.
Don’t forget, if you have Amazon Prime, you can receive FREE shipping on eligible items.