Confidently Search For The Women Hiding In Your Family Tree
Are you missing half of your family tree?!
Ignoring those hard to find female ancestors means ignoring half of your family tree. Ignoring female ancestors means their stories will be lost. Ignoring female ancestors means a lineage application may not be accepted.
- Finding new records and resources for your genealogy research simply by learning how to use powerful search tools available for free.
- Seeing how a shift in your views of your female ancestor can move your research forward.
- Understanding the common and uncommon types of records your female potentially created and where to find them!
- Knowing you’ve done a complete search for your female ancestor.
Finding female ancestors “hiding” in the family tree can seem a daunting task at times, but you’ve got this! Moving the research for your female ancestors is totally possible for you!
Hi, I’m Lisa!
I started researching my ancestors 12 years ago and quickly got stuck on the some of the female lines in my family tree.. I found myself with no idea what records to search or how to them hidden in the records I had.
I buckled down and studied my female ancestors and the records where they might appear. After years of research, I now know how to create my own female ancestor research plan. I know where to look and how to find the needed resources. Do I always find every female ancestor? Well, no, not always, but I am assured I’ve completed and documented an exhaustive search of the available records.
Having gained the confidence in genealogy research skills and performing exhaustive researches, I want to help others discover the women in their family tree.
Here’s everything we will cover inside of Finding Female Ancestors E-Course:
⭐Video Instruction – Six (6) masterclasses teaching the strategies for female ancestor research!
- Starting Right & Birth/Death Records – Learn how to create your genealogy research plan to start the search for those elusive female ancestors. Then get started learning where to find birth and death records AND how to analyze them.
- Here Comes the Bride….Marriage Records – Learn about the marriage process for different time period and what type of records were created, where she married and how to search for a church based marriage record. If things didn’t work out for your ancestor….learn about ancestors and divorce records.
- Finding Female Ancestors in Legal Records – Explore what legal rights your female ancestor had and how those rights impacted the records she generated.. Explore court records, jail records and even legal announcements.
- Finding Female Ancestors in Community Records – Bust the “she was just a housewife” myth and explore your ancestor’s role in her community. Find her in newspapers, civic clubs, and volunteer organizations.
- Finding Female Ancestors in Community Records – Part 2 – A continuation of your ancestor’s role in the community. Explore your female ancestor’s immigration story including aid societies where she may have sought help. Investigate occupations she might have held.
- Shifting Your Focus Away From That Female Ancestor – Learn why and when you need to stop focusing on your female ancestor and who you should be focusing your research on instead. Find whose records you need to check for evidence of your female ancestor.
⭐Handouts – Each masterclass includes helpful handouts to go along with each module’s focus. Find all the links to resources mentioned.
⭐Worksheets – Helpful worksheets to go along with each module
⭐Resource List – A curated list from past students of helpful resources. This list continues to be updated as new resources are discovered.
⭐BONUS Video – A bonus video on how to set up your genealogy research plan using Trello.
⭐BONUS Video – A bonus video on how to use ArchiveGrid in your research.
In this 6 module e-course I will show you how to perform a complete search for those elusive female ancestors so that you can confidently fill out your family tree, complete that lineage society application or more compeletely tell your ancestor’s story!
This e-course can save you hours of research time and frustration and sharpen your genealogy research skills!
Here’s how it works…
The Finding Female Ancestors E-course is a 6 module comprehensive e-course on the strategies and resources (and where to find those needed resources) to find your female ancestors.
The training is completely self paced and can be done at your convenience.
Your enrollment in Finding Female Ancestors includes:
⭐Lifetime access to the e-course videos and all handouts and resources
⭐The Bonus video to setting up your genealogy research plan on Trello.
⭐ A Trello template to use for your genealogy research
⭐The Bonus video to using ArchiveGrid in your research.
Ready to jumpstart your genealogy research and start finding your female ancestors?
A 30 year brick wall just came crashing down!
They may be Elusive, but I am persistent, and now I am armed with knowledge and tools, thanks to you!
WHO IT THIS FOR?
The Finding Female Ancestors E-course is perfect for the genealogy researcher who:
- Is a beginner to intermediate level genealogy researcher
- Is struggling to find a female ancestor
- Does not know how to find the needed resources
- Wants to ensure their research into their female ancestors is thorough and complete.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
The Finding Female Ancestors E-course might not be quite right for you if:
- You are not ready to think “outside of the box”
- You do not have the time to practice your research skills
Ready to start searching for you elusive female ancestor?
Enroll in the Finding Your Female Ancestor E-course and discover how to move your research forward.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As happens in genealogy research, records do not always survive. The strategies I show will ensure an exhaustive research, but does not guarantee full answers to your female ancestors can be found.
I want you to be completely satisfied. If you feel you haven’t learned anything new, let me know within a week and I’ll give you a refund