Learn How To Confidently Search For An Ancestor’s Date of Death
Your genealogy research is stuck.
You thought the search for that ancestor’s date of death would be straight forward, but each time you sit down to research, you find yourself thinking….
“Ugh! I cannot find my ancestor’s date of death!”
Finding an ancestor’s date of death can be tough. Why is that?
- Well, records can be lost over time. (Burned courthouses, anyone?!)
- Your ancestor did not have a significant estate to generate many records.
- Death records were not required to be recorded at his/her time of death.
Now, imagine knowing where to search for that date of death.
Imagine knowing the common and uncommon places to research.
Imagine the feeling of knowing you’ve done a complete search for that death date.
That’s totally possible for you!
Hi, I’m Lisa!
I started researching my ancestors 12 years ago and quickly got stuck on the some of the female lines in my family tree.. I found myself with no idea what records to search or how to them hidden in the records I had.
I buckled down and studied my female ancestors and the records where they might appear. After years of research, I now know how to create my own female ancestor research plan. I know where to look and how to find the needed resources. Do I always find every female ancestor? Well, no, not always, but I am assured I’ve completed and documented an exhaustive search of the available records.
Having gained the confidence in genealogy research skills and performing exhaustive researches, I want to help others discover the women in their family tree.
Here’s everything covered inside Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death
💻 Video Instruction – Masterclass video covering:
- Why you are not finding your ancestor’s date of death
- The different types of death records for an ancestor and where to find them
- The pitfalls of trusting traditional death records
- Non-traditional records to search for the date of death
- How to narrow down a date of death using when a specific date is not found.
- How to use online databases such as ArchiveGrid to search for needed records (You’re going to love ArchiveGrid!)
What You Are Getting:
- Lifetime access to the video training
- A comprehensive handout with all of the strategies, links and resources mentioned in the class.
- My exclusive Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death Checklist
- My exclusive How To Analyze the Family Cemetery Research Checklist
In this masterclass, I will show you how to perform a complete search for that elusive date of death so that you can confidently fill out your family tree, complete that lineage society application or more completely tell your ancestor’s story!
Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death is a 90 minute comprehensive masterclass on how to create a genealogy research plan into your ancestor’s date of death and where to find the needed resources.
The training is completely self paced and can be done at your convenience.
Me! I’m Lisa Lisson, genealogy researcher and creator of Are You My Cousin?. I take the overwhelm out of your genealogy research. In this masterclass, I’ve bundled everything I know about searching for an ancestor’s date of death all together.
Your enrollment in Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death includes:
✔Lifetime access to the audio recording and slides
✔My genealogy research plan template for searching for the date of death
✔My exclusive Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death Checklist
✔My exclusive How To Analyze the Family Cemetery Research Checklist
Ready to jumpstart your genealogy research and start finding your ancestor’s date of death?
WHO IT THIS FOR?
Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death is perfect for the genealogy researcher who:
- Is a beginner to intermediate level genealogy researcher
- Is struggling to find an ancestor’s date of death
- Does not know how to find the needed resources
- Wants to ensure their research into their ancestor’s date of death is thorough and complete.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death might not be quite right for you if:
- You are not ready to think “outside of the box”
- You do not have the time to practice your research skills
- You have already completed exhaustive genealogy research of your ancestor
In this 90 minute masterclass webinar I will show you how to perform a complete search for that elusive date of death so that you can confidently fill out your family tree, complete that lineage society application or more compeletely tell your ancestor’s story!
IMPORTANT NOTE: As happens in genealogy research, records do not always survive. The strategies I show will ensure an exhaustive research, but does not guarantee a specific date can be found.
I want you to be completely satisfied. If you feel you haven’t learned anything new, let me know within a week and I’ll give you a refund