I want to know more about my family, but how do I start?
Where do I find the information I need?
I found my ancestor’s record, but what does it mean?
Have you ever asked these questions? Many have. Do you want to do your own genealogy research, but need guidance to move forward? I receive a lot of questions about how to start researching genealogy or how to make sense of the records already found.
Helping you answer questions and overcome statements like these is the goal of the Genealogy Coaching program. I provide you with the “how” and you perform the research.
What You Can Expect from a Genealogy Coaching Program?
One on one Skype or telephone conference
- Clarify what you already know about your family’s genealogy
- Clarify what you want to learn about your family’s genealogy
Detailed Research Plan – Skype or telephone conference to over your cusom research plan.
- Individualized research plan based on your personal research goals.
- Information for finding and utilizing resources
Follow-up Skype or telephone conferences for 3 months
- Every other week follow-up calls to see how your research is progressing.
- Suggestions for staying on track with your research project.
- If you get stuck in your research or have questions along the way, I’m just an email away.
Let’s Get Started Finding Your Ancestors!
Email LissonGenealogy[at]yahoo[dot]com to discuss your genealogy needs!