Uh oh! You lost your ancestor’s trail. You hit that genealogical brick wall.
Is your ancestor doomed to be lost in the records? Your family tree’s growth stunted?
You’re wondering if you have missed something in the search for your ancestor, and you are not sure what to do next. In the back of your mind, you are wondering if you have done everything possible to find your ancestor.
Is this the end of the line?! There is still more to your story and family history clues to explore.
Let’s get your family history research back on track with my program:
VIP Genealogy Intensive Day
Stop wondering where else to look for that ancestor!
A VIP Genealogy Intensive Day is for genealogy researchers who are ready to get a second set of eyes on their research and start exploring new avenues of research for that elusive ancestor (s). It’s a 1:1 day with me dedicated to YOU!
Great for beginner or experienced genealogy researchers.
This is your opportunity to rent my brain for a day! Get my eyes and my focus on your genealogy research and begin creating new avenues of research to find your ancestors.
- Be assured you are performing an exhaustive search for your ancestors.
- Get clarity to create a comprehensive plan to find your ancestors.
- Learn how to use non-genealogy research tools in the search for your ancestors.
- Avoid creating your own genealogy brick walls.
- Get answers to your burning questions
- Begin building your own digital resource library.
- Get support and side-by-side research from an expert in genealogy research. Put my brain to work on your research!
- Both you and I set aside the day so that you can get it done. You invest in yourself and get out of “Help! I have no idea what to do next” thinking. We have an extended day so you won’t feel rushed or pressured.
Relax in knowing you are doing everything you can to find your ancestors!
Here’s what’s included:
- Get a customized day (8 hours) of researching together where you get my focused one on one attention.
- Start your VIP Day with a fresh and objective review of your current genealogy research focusing on your “problem” ancestor(s)
- Design a custom research plan for the day using the Are You My Cousin? Research plan template to ensure a thorough search for your ancestor.
- Search records and resources using the Are You My Cousin? Genealogy Strategy
- Download the Are You My Cousin? Genealogy Planner (a $20 value)
- Receive customized next steps for after our day together so you can continue to find those hard to find ancestors.
- Receive one (1) week of email access to me for follow up questions.
Bonuses! (Valued at $228)
(Because who doesn’t like a little something extra?!)
Bonus #1: Masterclass: Finding An Ancestor’s Date of Death ($57)
In this masterclass, you will learn how to perform a complete search for that elusive date of death so that you can confidently fill out your family tree, complete that lineage society application or more completely tell your ancestor’s story!
Bonus #2: Masterclass: How To Search For Your Ancestor’s Date of Birth ($57)
In this masterclass, you will learn how and where to search for your ancestor’s date of birth. Learn to search less common records that can hold clues to your ancestors’ birth date.
Bonus #3: Masterclass: How To Find An Ancestor’s Marriage Records ($57)
Here’s come the bride…..maybe?! Learn how to perform a complete search for your ancestor’s elusive marriage records. Learn to find clues to a marriage date and location by examining an ancestor’s life.
Bonus #4: Masterclass: Out of the Box Tools for Your Genealogy Research ($57)
In this masterclass, you will learn how to used non-genealogy research tools and lesser used genealogy databases to expand the search for clues to ancestors.
(Spots are limited!)
How Does a VIP Genealogy Intensive Day work:
1. You choose a date for your VIP Day.
You schedule your VIP Genealogy Intensive Day for a weekday that works best for you. Once you book your day, you will receive an email confirmation and a Zoom link for your day.
A typical VIP Day runs from 9:00 AM ET – 5:00 PM ET. If we are in different time zones and need to make adjustments, we can do that. (See below.)
2. On your VIP Day, join me on ZOOM.
We’ll start the day with reviewing the genealogy problem(s) you wish to focus on, and create a custom research plan for the day. Then it’s into the research!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if we’re in different time zones?
A typical VIP Day runs from 9:00 AM ET – 5:00 PM ET. If we are in different time zones and need to make adjustments, we can do that. Email me at Lisa@LisaLisson.com to make adjustments.
None of the dates available work for me, can I still have a VIP Day?
Don’t worry. Email me at Lisa@LisaLisson.com, and we’ll find a date that works.
What if I need to reschedule?
As long as you give me a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule for an available time within the next 3 months.
What kind of topic is not a good fit for a VIP Genealogy Intensive Day?
Not every genealogy research problem is a good fit for our VIP Day. The following genealogy research topics are not a good fit for our day:
- DNA analysis
- Non-English Records
- Native American Research
**Should you have questions or research needs in any of these areas, I am happy to recommend professional genealogy researchers specializing in these areas.
I have more questions before I book.
Email your question(s) to Lisa@LisaLisson.com, and I’ll get back to you.
The Investment: $797
Note: As happens in genealogy research, records do not always survive. The strategies I show will ensure an exhaustive genealogical search, but does not guarantee a specific date or answer will be found.
Hi! My name is Lisa, and I’m here to help you find your ancestors and grow your family tree. Oh, and not get overwhelmed in the process!
Whether you are just getting started searching for your ancestors or you’ve been researching (& struggling for sometime now), a fresh perspective and new strategies are waiting for you!
Fueled by coffee, I love going beyond the usual genealogy resources and digging up new clues to ancestors!
Just to Re-Cap….
Your VIP Genealogy Intensive Day includes:
- A customized day (8 hours) of researching together where you get my focused one on one attention.
- A custom research plan for the day using the Are You My Cousin? Research plan template to ensure a thorough search for your ancestor.
- The Are You My Cousin? Genealogy Planner (a $20 value)
- Customized next steps for after our day together so you can continue to find those hard to find ancestors.
- One (1) week of email access to me for follow up questions.
- PLUS, four (4) masterclasses
Ready to book your VIP Genealogy Intensive Day and get your genealogy research moving forward?
- Click the button below to choose a date for your VIP Day.
- Follow the prompts to complete your booking and payment.
- That’s it – I’ll see on Zoom on your dedicated day. I can’t wait!
Your Investment: $797
As Seen On….