The Most Common Genealogy Frustration
Want to know the most often expressed genealogy frustration from Are You My Cousin? readers?
“I cannot find my ancestor’s date of death.”
Finding an ancestor’s date of death can be tough.
Why is that?
- Records can be lost over time. (Burned courthouses, anyone?!)
- Death records were not required to be recorded at his/her time of death.
- Your ancestor did not have a significant estate to generate many records.
So, what’s a genealogy researcher to do?
If you are trying to find your ancestor’s death date, where do you search? What is important to know about searching for your ancestor’s death date?
What strategies should you try?
What records or resources should you search?
The How to Find Your Ancestor’s Death Date e-course teaches you strategies for determining your ancestor’s date of death. This 3-week e-course will teach you strategies and new places to search for your ancestor’s death date.
What You Will Get
When you enroll in this e-course, you will receive:
- 3 weekly lessons (plus a Bonus 4th lesson!) delivered directly to your inbox.
- Handouts/Worksheets with each lesson.
- An invitation to join the private Finding Your Ancestor’s Death Date. We will chat about each week’s lesson. This will also be a great place to ask questions, share your results and interact with other like minded genealogy researchers.
- Access to weekly Facebook Live videos.
The How to Find Your Ancestor’s Death Date e-course is designed to be self paced over three weeks (+ a Bonus 4th week!). You do not have to be online at a specific time. Weekly Facebook Live chats will be scheduled, but if you cannot listen live, the videos will be available in our private Facebook group. You can watch (or re-watch) the Facebook Live chats at your convenience.
I’m Lisa Lisson from Are You My Cousin?, and I believe researching our ancestors does not have to be overwhelming. That’s why I created the How To Find Your Ancestor’s Death Date, an e-course to help you be successful in your research.