Want to hear a secret?
You can be successful in finding your female ancestors! Women did not create many records themselves early in history. Because of this, a female’s entire family line may go undocumented. Failure to find our female ancestors can stall a lineage application.
If you are trying to find your female ancestors, where do you search? What is important to know about searching for you female ancestors?
What strategies should you try?
What research strategies work?
The Finding Your Female Ancestors e-course teaches you these strategies. This 6-week e-course will teach you strategies and new places to search for your elusive female ancestors.
What You Will Get
When you enroll in this e-course, you will receive:
- 6 weekly lessons delivered directly to your inbox.
- Handouts/Worksheets with each lesson.
- An invitation to join the private Finding Your Female Ancestors Facebook group. We will chat about each week’s lesson. This will also be a great place to ask questions, share your results and interact with other like minded genealogy researchers.
- Access to weekly Facebook Live videos.
- At the completion of the e-course, you will have to opportunity for a 1-hour individual consult with me.
What You Will Learn
In the Finding Your Female Ancestors course, you will learn:
- Strategies for researching “outside of the box”. To be successful in finding our female ancestors, we must be creative in our approach.
- Types of records your female ancestors did create. Some of these may surprise you.
- Who else you need to include in your research.
- Strategies to find the needed records. Knowing what records to search is only part of the process. Knowing how to access these records is the other part.
I’m Lisa Lisson from Are You My Cousin?, and I believe researching our female ancestors does not have to be overwhelming. That’s why I created the Finding Your Female Ancestors, an e-course to help you be successful in your research.
Enroll today and prepare to start finding your elusive female ancestors. The class starts on 27 February 2017.
Because Finding Your Female Ancestors is an instructor led course, seats are limited.
Click the button below and reserve your seat NOW.
Finding Your Female Ancestors consists of 6 weekly lessons complete with handouts and access to a private Facebook group for further discussions.