Finding your ancestors' photographs is always a thrill. Often they are elusive. Or....you have photographs of your ancestors but they are unlabeled! (Sigh..) Who is whom?
You need strategies to identify those unidentified individuals in your ancestors' photographs. Take time to learn about the different types of photographs and what clues can be found within them.
I suggest you start with 4 Tips to Identify Unknown Family Photographs.
If you need extra help, I'm here. CLICK here to check out my genealogy consultation services. The links below will also help you explore available resources and strategies to identify your ancestors' photographs.
Links to get started exploring our ancestors' photographs:
- 4 Tips to Identify Unknown Family Photographs
- Case Study: 5 Steps to Identify a Family Photograph
- Best Practices for Storing Heirloom Photographs
- Webinar - Finding Photos of Your Ancestors in Unexpected Places
- Medical Genealogy + A Photograph = A Young Woman's Story
- Would You Recognize Your Ancestor's Wedding Photo?