Christmas shopping is in full swing. Have you started your Christmas shopping? Yes? No? If you have a genealogist on your list, let me offer a few suggestions. Be sure and see my earlier post for other gift ideas.
Genealogy Gift Guide (Part 2)
- Binders – Genealogists can never have too many binders to sort and store records and documents.
- White board and dry erase markers – These are absolutely great for brainstorming and keeping organized.
- Post-It notes – These come in a variety of sizes and colors.
- Magazine holders – Perfect for organizing genealogy journals
- Lipstick-Sized Portable External Battery Charger
– Many genealogists use the cell phone as an important research tool. Being able to charge a cell phone battery anywhere is crucial.
- An external hard drive – Back up, back up, and back up your genealogy data!
An Amazon Gift Card
– Genealogists love books!
Business cards – Business cards are not just for the professionals. Having business cards detailing your contact information and your research interests are perfect when you meet new genealogy friends at conferences and events.
Roll of Quarters for the microfilm machine– This makes a great stocking stuffer!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you decide to purchase a product/service. This does not cost you extra. Be assure d I only recommend products/services that I use and think you would like too.